Hair Care Routine That You Should Try!
Hair care is one of the most important aspects of hygiene but perhaps one that is constantly looked over by both men and women.
Your hair looks can tell a lot about who you are as a person. Although not entirely true, unkempt hair is sometimes associated with poor hygiene and lack of self-care, and vice versa.
That way, in order to keep our hygiene in check (and our image), it is important to have a daily hair regimen that works best for your hair.
Lucky for you, in this article, we will share a hair care routine that will help you achieve beautiful healthy hair as well as the importance of maintaining your hair health
Stick around to find out more!
The Correct Hair Care Routine
Of course, everyone’s hair care routine is different, depending on their needs and type of hair.
But below is a list of a few essential steps that you can apply to help your hair flourish and look the best, regardless of your hair type:
1. Wash Your Hair Once or Twice a Week
In order to get rid of any dirt from your hair, washing your hair routinely is a must, depending on the dryness of your scalp and hair.
Washing your hair not only keeps your scalp and hair clean, it also makes you feel more comfortable and keeps your hair smelling fresh.
Hair care washing tips:
● Scrub your scalp using your fingertips to create a lather, avoid using your fingernails.
● Wash with cold or lukewarm water. Avoid rinsing with hot water as it may damage hair.
● Use a sulfate-free shampoo that is moisturizing and gentle on your scalp and hair to ensure hair health in the long run.
● Avoid washing your hair every day. This will strip your hair’s natural oils and dry your scalp out. Incorporate washing it every 3-4 days with a shampoo that is moisturizing in your hair care routine.
2. Use Conditioner
After shampooing your hair, make sure to use conditioner. This will help to provide extra moisture, detangle any knots and seal the cuticles.
● Use a gentle, silicone-free conditioner for long term hair health.
● Squeeze out any excess water in your hair, apply to the ends of your hair and leave it in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing it off.
● Brushing your hair with a wide toothed comb after applying conditioner can help to evenly distribute product in your hair.
3. Detangle Knots
The next step in your hair care routine should be detangling your hair after washing. This can help to reduce hair damage/breakage and removes any knots.
Detangling hair tips:
● Begin detangling after conditioning by using your fingers to gently comb through any big knots in your hair.
● Brushing your hair should start from the bottom, followed by slowly working your way up to the roots.
4. Protecting your hair for styling
When using heating tools like straighteners, blow dryers or hair curlers, always make sure to prime your hair beforehand.
Adding a hair primer into your hair care routine can save your hair from heat damage, protect it from UV and guarantee a longer lasting hairstyle.
Priming and styling tips:
● You only need to use a pea-sized amount of primer, little is often enough.
● Apply heat protectant and let your hair dry for a little before styling.
● Do not use heating tools on wet or damp hair.
5. Moisturize Your Hair
Adding extra moisture with hair oil after styling and drying your hair will benefit your hair and scalp greatly. Hair oils are great in preventing hair dryness and frizz.
● Warm up the product between your palms before applying it to your hair.
● 1-2 drops for fine hair, 2-3 drops for medium hair and 3-4 drops for thicker hair.
6. Hair and Scalp Treatments
You can add one of these three treatments - a scalp, mask, and oil treatment - to your weekly hair care regimen to give your hair extra nourishment.
Hair treatments can help enhance your hair's overall look and condition while addressing particular issues, including dryness, breakage, and a flaky and oily scalp.
Do you know that hair tonic will condition the hair and scalp and eliminate the post-wash velvety feel when clean hair dries?
It is designed to stimulate blood circulation in hair follicles for hair growth.
If you have an oily scalp, the tonic product from Sailajah gives a fantastic result and wonders to your scalp because it is water-based and lightweight!
You will feel refreshed and hydrated because of the cooling effect of menthol.
Everyone wants to feel confident with themselves, and how we feel about ourselves is greatly influenced by our appearance. Part of that is our hair.
If you want a new and fresh look, get a haircut from professional hairstylists and let them do their magic.
Getting your hair cut professionally to your liking will most definitely boost your confidence.
A proper hair care routine will promote healthier hair. By taking care of it in the proper manner, your hair will get all the nourishment it needs to grow more healthier.
A good hair care regimen can also prevent hair damage from happening such as dryness, frizziness, hair loss and so on.
Many benefits of a good hair care routine include the promotion of good hygiene and hair health. With that, proper hair management can extend its lifespan by lowering the likelihood of early hair loss.
4. Reflects Your Overall Well Being
A healthy body that produces enough nutrients and vitamins to keep it functioning at its best will definitely have vibrant and nourished hair.
In order to improve your overall well being, unhealthy and dry hair might be a clue that you need to make some adjustments to your diet, hygiene or hair care regimen.
In conclusion, your hair will benefit greatly from implementing a proper hair care routine in your daily life.
If you’re interested in starting a hair care routine and not sure what hair products to buy, check out Sailajah’s Hair Care Products!
Founded in 2013, Sailajah has grown from a small skincare business to a health and beauty empire with customers all around Malaysia.
We pride ourselves on catering to the total well-being of our customers, from haircare to skincare to bodycare.
To date, we have 16 diversified and innovative products to suit every need and want of our customers.
Some of the products we offer include:
● Scalp Tonic
● Hair Treatment Serum
● Nourishment Shampoo
● Smoothing Hair Cream
● Dandruff Control Shampoo
…and many more!
So what are you waiting for?